Today, March 9th, Call of Duty just revealed and confirmed the launch of Warzone tomorrow.
So what we know from this post and from the video is the following information about COD’s new Battle Royale.
- The new mode(s) drop tomorrow.
- There will be two game modes, Plunder and Battle Royale.
- The new modes will be free for everyone, not just people who purchased the core game.
- Instead of 200 players, it will be 150 players per match.
- You’ll be able to cut enemies in half with the chopper blades.
- Players parachuting in may have the chance to land on an enemy and kick them off a building.
- We will have killstreaks like attack dogs.
The Gulag rumors were right, so if you win you can return to the fight. This is pretty cool and almost feels like a mini-game.
The Plunder game mode is all about making that paper and it feels almost like heist style game mode.
COD also posted “Track down and eliminate your enemies when you take on Contracts. #Warzone“
Oh and the map has been confirmed, looks massive.
If you’re like me, you probably can’t wait to drop in after all this hype. We are looking forward to trying out Warzone tomorrow.